Nephrite Jade Yoni Egg
Nephrite Jade Yoni Egg
Awaken the Power that lies in your Womb & Yoni Temple... with the Jade Egg.
About Jade Eggs
The Jade Egg is an is an egg shaped semi-precious stone, which has healing properties for physical, mental, emotional and spiritual balance, and is worn by a woman inside her vagina. It's an amazing tool that helps tone the lower abdomen and strengthen the muscles of the pelvic and urogenital diaphragms, which serve as a floor for all our vital organs. When these muscles are strong they prevent leakage of our vital force and sexual energy and help us to harness this energy into other creative, as well as healing areas in our life.
The Jade Egg is a practice that evolved in ancient China based on Taoist Tantra, and the egg was and still is Nephrite Jade Egg according to Taoism.
We recommend to begin your Yoni Egg journey always with Jade, as per the traditional practice. The Jade used in these Eggs is the worlds highest quality 100% Nephrite Jade. Nephrite translates to 'nephros' which literally means 'kidney'. And therefore the Nephrite Jade Egg is directly working with balancing your Kidneys which store all our sexual energy & any suppressed emotions.
You will receive instructions on how to use the egg. If you would like to journey deeper with the practice, please take part in the the Yoni Egg Yoga Online Course.
About Nephrite Jade
- Emotional balance and stability
- Revitalizing energy and speeds up healing
- Stone of health and abundance (good luck charm)
- Heals and opens the Heart Chakra (also helps in dysfunctional relationships and issues around love)
- Protects against illness and psychic protection
- Energetic clearing and transmutes negative energy
- Helps with kidney function (Nephrite literally means Kidney in Greek)
Benefits of the Jade Egg Practice
- Increasing awareness and appreciation of your Yoni & Womb
- Awakening your creative energy, passion and libido
- Circulating sexual energy into spiritual energy & creative energy
- Becoming a lot more orgasmic
- Gaining control of the pelvic floor muscles
- Through strengthening the PC muscles, supporting your mans ejaculation control
- Balancing your emotional body
- Reducing PMS and Menstrual Irregularities
- Reducing menopausal symptoms, by increasing vaginal lubrication and balancing estrogen levels
- Healing trauma related to sexual abuse.
- Rejuvenate reproductive system
- Improves the flow of Kundalini life force energy
- Balances hormones by increasing blood circulation to pelvic region.
How to care for your egg
- Store your egg in a sacred space - on your altar
- Regularly energetically cleanse your egg under the Full Moon, in the ocean, using white sage/palo santo, leaving in Sunshine.
- Please do not use boiling hot water on the egg as the boiling water affects the crystal energetics.
- Use warm natural soapy water to clean. You may also use vinegar or an essential oil in the water to wash your egg.
- Use during a sacred time, such as yoga or meditation.
- String your egg with hemp string or dental floss (ideally non-waxed and not minted). Change it regularly. About 40cm is usually enough.
- Wash your egg before and after use and blow through the drilled hole so it remains clean and hygienic.
- Do not insert your egg if it's hot - wait for it to cool down before inserting it.
- Set your intention into the egg before each use.
- Do not use if you're menstruating
- Consult your GP before using when pregnant. If you have used a Jade egg prior to falling pregnant, usually this is OK, however if it's a new practice it is best not to start whilst pregnant.
- It's widely suggested not to use a Jade egg with an IUD as you could dislodge it.
- All prices are in AUD$.
- International orders are sent registered post with a tracking number.
- Each Jade Egg comes with 100% Authenticity Certificate, Jade Egg Beginner care & instructions, Velvet Pouch & Tantric Alchemy Tote bag.